A very busy few days for European Movement International which has just held its Federal Assembly in Dublin, in association with the (nearly complete…) Irish Presidency of the Council of the EU (Council of Ministers).
Delegates agreed resolutions on a huge and impressive range of issues including:
- European political parties
- A new European Convention in 2015
- EU-Ukraine association agreement
- Civil society in Greece
- The Multi-annual Financial Framework (MFF)
- Agreeing new members including European Movement Azerbaijan, SOLIDAR, Erasmus Students’ Network and the College of Europe.
More detail is available here from European Movement International’s website